A toner - also known as "skin" in Korea - is indispensable in the K-Beauty routine. It restores the pH level of the skin, calms it and provides it with a first load of moisture. There are usually two ways to apply the toner: (1) You drip a little on a cotton pad and wipe it over your face (2) You drip a little into your hands, then gently pat it into your skin. The second method at least saves you the cotton pad. But it’s not very practical either. Your hands will get wet. It’s easy to spill the product. And half of the toner does not even land on your face, but is absorbed by your hands. One thing was certain for us: A more practical application method was needed! The answer: a spray. And so the idea for GLIMFRESH was born.
GLIMFRESH makes the 7 skin method easier than ever before: While other toners need to be applied on cotton pads or in your palms first, you can simply spray GLIMFRESH directly to your face.
But that's not all. At the same time, GLIMFRESH solves another skincare problem: The 10 step K-Beauty routine is impressive. But for many of us it’s just too long. Do you think so, too? Toner, essence, serum, ampoule, oil ... Do you really need to buy and use so many different products to reach your #skingoals? We say: Not necessarily! GLIMFRESH shortens your routine because it serves the purpose of a toner and an essence. After cleansing, your skin is not only well balanced and moisturized, but it also directly gets a nice load of nutrients. Now this is what you’ll find in GLIMFRESH…
- Lotus blossom extract: The lotus flower is known to stand for purity and beauty in Asia. Not just because the flower itself looks very beautiful, but also because it is able to increase the moisture level and firmness of your skin. Plus, it is able to boost the skin’s blood circulation which gives the skin a radiant fresh glow.
- 5-Vitamin complex: GLIMFRESH also contains a complex made of the following 5 Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids, Vitamin E and Hesperidin. This Vitamin cocktail protects the skin from signs of ageing like wrinkles and sagginess.
- Rice extract: Needless to say, rice is a key element in the Asian diet. Did you know that it also is a staple in Asian skincare? That’s because rice is able to refine the skin and brighten the complexion.
- Papaya extract: The Papaya fruit is loaded with Vitamin C. What is Vitamin C good for? It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, help boost collagen production and maintain the skin’s elasticity.
- Ginseng extract: In Asia, Ginseng is often praised as wonder ingredient that gives both health and beauty benefits. Ginseng is able to help the skin regenerate and recover from damage, as well as fight signs of ageing.
Another tip from us: Do you know what you can try with GLIMFRESH? The 7 skin method! Thanks to the practical spray packaging all you need to do is spray it on 7 times - and your #glassskin look is ready!